New Models of Care Working together for a Healthy London
The last few years have seen dramatic changes to the way health and social care services are structured and funded. The health needs of the population are changing and growing more complex and there are increasing scientific and technological opportunities to support patients and their carers. The NHS’s Five Year Forward View has a key focus on prevention and patient centred interventions but what are the opportunities for the VCS, policy makers and commissioners in terms of co-producing and commissioning new models of care interventions?
- Raise awareness of the opportunities for the VCSE, patient bodies and their members to co-produce and influence health and care policy and initiatives especially relating to the New Models of Care.
- Provide opportunities for commissioners, including CCGs and policy makers to better understand the work, role and added value of the VCSE in co-producing, designing and delivering services at a local and regional level.
- Identify the gaps and barriers to effective cross sector working in the design, commissioning and evaluation of services in London
- Agree recommendations and actions to enable more effective design, commissioning and evaluation of services in London
The event is aimed at:
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of a no-show without 24 hours notice of cancellation, LVSC reserves the right to charge a fee of £50 per person. This is to ensure our administrative, catering and booking costs are covered
- Voluntary, community & social enterprise sector (VCSE) organisations;
- Statutory sector bodies including: Clinical Commissioning Groups, NHS England (including Healthy London Partnership), Public Health England (including London Public Health Knowledge & Intelligence Team), Vanguards, Integrated Care Pioneers, London Clinical Senate and Strategic networks, local authorities, public health teams, LHO, London Health Board,Greater London Authority, London Councils, etc;
- Commissioning Support Units
- Academic institutions including Academic Health Science Networks
- London Funders
Great Hall, The Rocket Complex
London, N7 8DB